OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

17, 1982

Friends, this shirt lasted with me til I hung it up on a gallery wall in SF '01(?). {dadafest Somarts}. They were all using the hangar-type art gallery as an excuse to have public sex and did so in weird little performance whatever, whatevers. I hate performance art, and I'd need triple condoms with these jankbottoms. And, I'd just gotten married, but the 'fuck machine' was pretty um, mesmerizing, yeah, and green: it was pedal-powered. So the shirt, some bastard stole it - tellin' you it was bleached by wash, shrunken, shoulder held up w/ safety pin (!) So whatcha see is 1982. I'd wiped better cum than you twaddlefucks even know. Love you, Susie Q (the q as in question, always).

No comments:

Post a Comment