OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Friday, November 30, 2012

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

I need to butcher a hog, set a bone, and die gallantly. I have also in the last month: laid sod, built a chicken coop, hung art, wired and installed lighting, put in irrigation, moved houses. I've made prints for a gallery show, read on Pirate Radio. And I did laundry, twice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment