OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Friday, April 12, 2013

Smacked by the loco mosquito

I feed the mosquitos smack and let them shoot me up and I squeeze their little heads into my veins. Got malaria and HIV but much easier than a syringe. I saw some left by the children's park - such bad karma for whoever did this. Next to the sand in the pine needles. What a jerk.

And I gather bedbugs in a jar and throw them into open convertible overpriced cars.

Cockroaches I breed - I have three species in a drawer who I feed rotten sausage pizza and I give them crack for a treat..

Rats are a lot of work. They need too much to eat and chew the walls to file their teeth.

I'm working on botulism, may work up to swine flu.

What kind of hobbies have you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment