OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

azure pie

Subject: The sky is a reasonless piece of azure pie



With an earthen crust and sometimes a dollop of ice cream headache and a mint leaf to freshen that stanky breath from dark coffee and cigarettes. The oysters are wiggling in my pocket so I have to put them back in the sea. Where they belong. I just thought I'd take them for a walk. Cuz they never get to walk down the street. Because they have no feet.

I hope none have died. No, I think they're fine. I only brought three. The ones that smiled and climbed in my hand. They're pretty young and not all barnacle-y. I'm not sure that's a word but then I'm not sure most people take oysters for walks down a boulevard, obeying all traffic laws, except the one about not letting your oysters waddle around unleashed. But they wanted to see somewhere that wasn't a beach. So I took them to North Beach, where in fact there is no beach.









No comments:

Post a Comment