OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013


In all my madness in all my pain there's but a simple utter refrain: The world's worthwhile and it will remain. I walk in darkness and I walk in light but I do prefer a calm evening's wonderment and cool evening's delight. For all that I've said or done is a stillness before the storm and mayhem may ensue. I'm sure I'll die before it but I doubt that we will ever unmend because the world is, although not I as well, true. So for now and always fellow travelers, carry on. Carry on.
Like ·  · Promote · 
  • Baal Subhuman The true mystery is why this collapse has befallen us. A walk of shame and damned souls with wanton disregard for similar folks. You might take a dog in, but a beggar? Never. So I'd rather be a muttish mangy flea-bitten pooch than to be a poor man on the streets. But once in a while the humanity versus the evils outweighs, goes to the left (or is it right?) and you are left with no right to be sad or bummed or even mad, Cuz you've just been blessed and didn't even know it. But then we never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment