OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fat Mike Check!

I was serving food last night and heard 'NOFX is playing'. and I figured this announcement was full of shit, but then it sounded kind of cool by the main part, so I drop my towel, and go over. Just in time to see Fat Mike getting his picture taken with whatever yahoo asked him to stand there with him. Damn. Shook his hand, thanked him for coming by nonetheless. Lives here, did not know that. Half the band's in LA. Invited him over to the tents, but he had sushi on his mind. ---a 'mic check' is what someone yells when they want the entire camp's attention - what the speaker says, in small phrases, is then repeated, by whomever, chooses to repeat.

My folding knife was absconded with from the cutting table, along with every other knife the kitchen has possessed. We're armed with kitchen knives, so watch out. Flak-jacket piercing rusty serrated knives, you bad guys in SWAT gear. Oy vey. I'm sure my fingerprints will be on whatever knife Billy Bob uses to hurt that lyin' slut Sharlene or whatever. The site is overfull - they got people off the strip of grass next to Herb Caen Way in order to reseed it, everyone who had to move bitching 'No Compromises!' Yeah right. You want the entire camp to move it, or do you want to move it yourself. It's not just the GA. That's where the tweakers hung out and man filthy ain't the word to describe. Fetid.

I am making myself available for work again finally. I have attire issues and tools to acquire. At least a Goddamn c-wrench. Have my ID. Have sobriety. Alright, holding my nose as I reenter the workplace. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment