OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day at JHP

More barricades, an offer from the City to relocate at 16th/Mission in an old schoolyard. Looks pretty compound-like from the satellite. A lot of resistance in the camp about going/staying the course. No drugs, no alcohol. No minors. Fine by me. But all the weedheads said they won't go if they don't get to puff. Fine, don't go. Wait for the batons.
I have so little in common with Occupy regulars. Don't smoke pot, hate badly played acoustic, not much for dogs. Slept best as I could through the GA meeting last night. No need to go, see people with their goofy little hand-signs. My mind's made up. I'm going to to the Mission, unless the Adamant ones raise a stink again and force another delay/cancellation. It's a trap. Definitely a FEMA camp next to cheap vegetable stands, used clothing, decent coffee shops instead of Noah's, Starbucks. If you don't want to go, hey don't go. I would like some structure. I would love the 10pm no music. 1950 Mission. Occupy is of the Mind anyway. Decentralized is fine by me. Virtual even.
JHP is squalor. Trash the place. Pee anywhere you like. Fetid. I hope they hose the eff out of the place, but not in the Bay. Bury it in Nevada.
People mistake anarchy for chaos. Anarchy is, in fact, order. Self-denial in a way. Capitalism is the mess. Dog-eat-dog, grab everything you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment