OccupySF 2011

OccupySF 2011
My ratty ass tent next to the concrete ball. Me in the chair?

Friday, November 18, 2011

The long haul

Folks, I need a few things beside the obvious socks, water, and a camping-style solar apparatus for heating water (Tea/coffee and warm suds for the dishes would be a Godsend). I, we, need to know this is not all in vain. I finally got off my depressed pity-party ass and got busy helping the kitchen scrub up after the urinary-edible confusion someone had, and evacuating yesterday when NEW barricades showed up, that is the kitchen substructure (shelving, stainless table, cutting blocks etc). I spent the morning handing out food to the grateful as well as those that just don't fucking get it. Can I have two? No, Goddamn it, tell whoever the hell it is to get off their ass and come get one, and there's dishes back there if you maybe might possibly want to contribute. And fucking around on a Goddamn acoustic guitar is a detriment to the cause because quite honestly you suck ass.

I also decided I could share something in the way of alleged expertise by leading a work group on ~Anarchist literature: I include Kropotkin as well as Vonnegut, Angela Davis and Huysman. I am here for the duration. Rain schmain. Falls mainly in the plain. And ends up going down the motherfucking drain. Hey that's a good line. http://vimeo.com/9704178 in case you forgot.

Come see me. I'll be where the kitchen kind of is. Or near my tent Center Street with the black flag proudly hung. As Bugs used to say, "Of course you realize, this means war." Peace y'all. Or not. Whatever. I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and the B of A thing was hilarious. They popped a tent in the lobby 200 strong until the arrest warning was issued. Oops, I'll see you...uh, outside (silly warrants, the cops carry guns).

    ReplyDelete